Kroger Community Rewards
You shop, Lincoln PSG earns!
Every time you shop for groceries and swipe your card, Kroger will pay Lincoln PSG a percentage of your purchase amount*. It’s that easy!
Here are the easy steps to enroll in Kroger Community Rewards program:
1. Go to www.kroger.com/communityrewards.
2. Click “Create an Account” and enter your email address, password, and confirm password.
3. Select your preferred Kroger store. (This is for information purposes only for Kroger; all shopping done with your card will still go towards Lincoln.) Enter zip code, select store, then click “Create Account”.
4. Enter your Kroger Plus Card number and last name used for your Kroger Plus card.
5. Go to Community Rewards (near bottom) and complete the fields (names, address, etc.).
6. Search for either: Lincoln PSG’s Kroger Community Rewards program number GI278 or
LINCOLN ELEMENTARY PARENT STAFF GROUP, INC..
7. Click Enroll. To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see our organization’s name at the bottom of your information page.
8. Shop at Kroger using your Plus Card and earn money for Lincoln!
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support Lincoln PSG every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate 0.5% of eligible purchase to Lincoln PSG.
To shop at AmazonSmile simply go to smile.amazon.com from the web browser on your computer or mobile device. You may also want to add a bookmark to smile.amazon.com to make it even easier to return and start your shopping at AmazonSmile. You can also click the Learn More About Amazon Smile link below